How do I edit my account settings or profile?
You can edit informations that appears on your LiveTrigger profile, such as your profile photos, your email address or your location from your account settings.
The different sections of your profile include:
- Edit Profile: Update the basics about who you are and where your venue/band/promoter activity is located, including the phone number. Remember to click “SAVE” to save the new informations inserted.
- Photos: Upload a total of two profile photos from your computer or take one with your mobile device or webcam! Please be patient if the photos take few seconds to upload!
- Fill in your profile: Take few time to fill out every section of your profile. This is what people will read to get to know you, so take extra time to make it shine! To see what your profile looks like to others, you can also click Profile.
- Follow other members on LiveTrigger. Use the search and the map to find interesting musicians, promoters and venues world-wide and follow them! When you follow someone, you see their status, music and video in your Feed page!
- Rate other community’s members. The rating system is really important to help the community members to know what to expect when they interact with other members.