How do I edit my account settings or profile?
You can edit informations that appears on your LiveTrigger profile, such as your profile photos, your email address or your location from your account settings.
The different sections of your profile include:
- Account: update your profile name, email address, timezone, language and telephone number
- Password: change your password
- Basic Info: insert the project foundation year, choose your category, genres, other bands/musicians your have worked with, your current roster, the venues you’ve worked with, if you do gig swap, tour organization, your biography and project description
- Social networks: insert here your website url and all your social networks coordinates (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, SoundCloud, Bandcamp, Bandsintown), then flag the options to autoupdate your status from your Twitter account, your music from your SoundCloud account, your videos from your YouTube account and your events from your BandsInTown account
- Location: update your location using the map
- Notifications: you can flag only the notifications you are interested to receive
- Delete account: you can delete your account if you don’t want to be part of pur community anymore
- Connected Accounts: that’s where you can sincronyze your different LiveTrigger accounts to switch between them