How do I rate a user?
Here are some simple and important rules to know about the LiveTrigger rating system:
- Your rating is (and will always be) anonymous.
- You can rate users on LiveTrigger how many times you want, but your vote will always be counted as one.
- You can vote the same user only once every 24 hours.
That’s how to rate a user
1) find a user that you want to rate using our powerful search engine, ex. Band => Seditius
2) click the Vote Icon on the user description panel
3) assign a vote from 1 to 5 using the stars
4) click the RATE button
1 – you can vote bands by:
- people: are these guys your best-friends o just assholes?
- music: is their music awesome or shitty?
- show: is their show cool or boring?
2 – you can vote the promoters by:
- people: is this booker your best-friends o just an assholes?
- reliability: is this promoter outstanding in the delivery or disappointing?
3 – you can vote the venues by:
- people: are these guys your best-friends, mmmmm ok or just assholes?
- reliability: is this venue doing a good or a bad job?
- sound: are the sound creepy or pleasure for your ears?
- locals: are the locals (people who attend the shows) cool people or boring?
- accommodation: how was the accommodation (if provided)?
- sound engineer: was the sound engineer professional or deaf (Lol)?
- lights: what about the lights on the stage, were they great, average or incredible?