How to use LiveTrigger Inbox
Using your inbox is extremely simple; you can easily manage all your messages within few clicks:
1 – click “INBOX” on the toolbar to access to your inbox;
2 – Sort your messages choosing between the options of the folders:
- Inbox: find all your messages here!
- Important: is this an important conversation? Well, it’s definitely here!
- Requests: have you posted any request on LiveTrigger? Find the responses here!
- Trash: when you delete a conversation it end up in this folder. Don’t worry, you can recover all of them!
- Banned: is someone really pissing you off? Ban this user and all conversations will be placed in this folder.
3 – Use the filters to select between musicians, promoters and venues.
Customizing your mix between classics sorting features and advanced filters will let you reach your goal even quicker!
4 – Sort your message and find what you need choosing between:
5 – Select a message from the left column to open it. Then you can:
- type your answer and click the arrow to send it;
- use the different options on the top right of the page to and set a message as important, set a message as unread, ban a user (and not receive anymore messages from him/her) or move the message to the trash.