I'm a professional, full-time singer, guitarist, one-man band. I have toured the world with national recording acts, and did almost 4 years as lead guitarist and lead vocalist with one of the most popular party bands in the southeast, "U.S. Beat". I have 25+ years of professional music experience.
My live video demos, song list, rave client reviews, bio, etc. can be found here:
I've been playing regularly at:
•Copeland’s of New Orleans, Kennesaw
•Broken Anchor Winery, Acworth
•Olde Town Tavern, Kennesaw
•41 Cork & Tap, Kennesaw
•Paper Mill Grill, Marietta
•Tin Can Fish House & Oyster Bar, Atlanta (Sandy Springs)
•Teela Taqueria, Atlanta
I've also done numerous special events at:
•GA World Congress Center
•Masters Tournament, Augusta
•Cherokee Town Club
•Atlanta Country Club
•Live After Five-Roswell
•Many other private & corporate events all over the southeast -
ranging currently from West Palm, FL to Kentucky to Hilton Head, NC to Mississippi...
What makes me so special?
1. I sound like a full band with background vocals, but fit in the space, budget (& volume flexibility) of a solo act.
2. I am a considerably better singer than the vast majority of people out there working at my current 'level' and a MUCH better guitarist.
3. I do a HUGE variety of music from Johnny Cash to Foo Fighters, Motown to Bluegrass - and I do it well - with authenticity.
4. I come complete with my own EV Evolve premium PA system with 2 subs (as needed) & elevated programmable par can lights (as needed).
5. All I need is a single grounded outlet to be able to do anything from a living room party to an outdoor festival to a big ballroom reception.
David Payton Music