How do I create a gig request?
Once you are a subscriber, you can send gig requests to every user on LiveTrigger, venues, promoters or bands.
- use our powerful search engine to find who wants to book a show or help you booking gigs on LiveTrigger map (clubs, pubs, bookers, musicians or artists)
- click the profile marker name on the map
- click the message icon to write a message
- select a date – it’s mandatory
- write a message -it’s mandatory
- you can attach a file if you want (jpeg, pdf…)
- press the ok button to send the message
When you send the message you will be redirected to your inbox where you manage all your message
If you want to know more about how to send gig requests and manage your inbox on LiveTrigger watch this video!
Remember that you can send private gigs messages even from other users profile page, always using the message button: