How do I make my profile great?
Your Profile on LiveTrigger is your face in or community and it’s also the first place to start creating positive experiences.
Here are some tips that can help you:
- Be honest and detailed: not everyone will get your sense of humor or like your opinion—but some people will love them;
- Show your personality so you can meet the members who will appreciate it: more informations helps other members get to know you better;
- Set your standards: Is there is anything that people need to know about you to book a show with you, put it right out there on your profile to avoid potential miscommunications.
- Keep your setting updated.
- Update your availabilities: If you can’t host booking any show right now, make sure your profile says so — this will save you and other members from spending time to send you gig requests when you’re not available.
Take few time to fill out every section of your profile: this is what people will read to get to know you, so take extra time to make it shine!
To see what your profile looks like to others, you can also click on your Profile.
Photos: upload a profile photo and a cover photo.
Don’t just tell us, show us: show the community who you are!
Go to your Settings page and upload two pictures:
1 – one profile pictures photo
2 – one cover picture.
Follow other members on LiveTrigger.
You will see their status, music and video on your timeline!
Rate other community’s members.
The rating system is really important to help the community members to know what to expect when they interact with other members.